Friday, October 12, 2007

Opinion

So, this is my last entry for the whole blog. :P

What I think about LHP459
- It was fun while it lasted, Dr Jafre always had some nostalgic story that has something to do with him to tell to us. From his schooling years right to the lanca pullers. XD
- It can actually improve a person's self esteem to speak out more in front of everybody, voice out their opinions and whatnots in English.
- I was quite happy when Dr Jafre asked us to do a blog, simply because I'm a blogger myself (for 4 years haha BRAG BRAG BOAST BOAST. XP). I think an English blog can help us to learn the language more (provided it was written in proper English and NOT Manglish or Singlish or any other broken English), and it also can help us to improve in our writing.
- Eventhough this class is called "English for Interpretation", we did nothing on interpreting stuff. Haha. But as Dr Jafre said, interpretation has a wide meaning. I can't actually argue on that.
- I think everybody, and not just mostly BATI students should take this paper because one, it is a fully 100% coursework paper (no final exam yippie!!) and two, it's fun!

Ok I'm done. Can I get my A now Dr Jafre??? HOHOHO.

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin from me. =)

-Hanim Hafiza-

No comments: